Every human being needs a beautiful life,a beautiful wife, a beautiful home, beautiful kids and thousands of beautiful things.
But reality is that the mighty God does not permit all the humans to live lavishly and spend and eat without even glancing up the bills.
There are in-numerous who have achieved huge piles of currencies in their bank lockers and there are people who are struggling each and every day working for companies who are sucking them up to the last breath and still hauling on them.
But somehow majority of them are able to build there home at some point of time.
This article is for that group of people with low budget but dream to beautify their sweet home :
- The first key is to Camouflage Your Television -Nothing brings down the feeling of sophisticated luxury in a space quite like a huge black television placed front and center.
- Simple yet majestic entrance-The first impression your home makes at the entrance. You can enjoy a stunning entrance by simply repainting your door. A majestic black will make your door and the entrance to your home unique and stylish. If you prefer, you can opt for bright, bold colors like blue or red – it all depends on the style of your home and your personal preference. You can also add small green touches for a minimal yet sophisticated look.
- Include a Piece With History-Give your space a sense of wisdom and incorporate a piece with some patina and age to it. Anything from a mirror to a small side table or accessory will do the trick—the older the better. If it gives off an air of “I was purchased at a French flea market and came from an old château,” it will do the trick.
Furniture revival with new colours-Adding new colours to your home can totally transform it and make it look like you got new furniture. Just revive your old furniture with new colours and you will be amazed by the effect. Refresh storage units and cabinets to give your home a stylish new look without spending a lot of money.
- Lighting Makes a Difference-Fortunately, there are a few tricks you can use to get the high-end look without the high-end price. Start by looking at flea markets and second-hand stores. You will get a unique piece at a budget-friendly price.Some pieces may require a little buffing or a new paint job, but can look like a million dollars for just a few bucks. In addition, be sure to have several different light sources, including table lamps and floor lamps throughout the home to increase the elegant feeling.
Small investments on storage space-No matter how small or seemingly unimportant, you should never underestimate any storage space in your home. Even the smallest spaces can hold something, like decorative items and beautify that area. Make small investments on storage space for your home and get huge returns – it is a great way to add style and have room for various items.
- Housekeeping— A Clean, Uncluttered Home is a Must
Surprisingly, one of the most affordable ways to make your home look elegant on a budget is actually free. All you need to do is clean and declutter your home. Weekly dusting and vacuuming can actually make your home feel high-end.
Wooden shelves-Wood always looks beautiful, so if you need more storage space and want to beautify your home at the same time, you cannot go wrong with wooden shelves. They will compliment any decorative item you place on them – from vases and curios to photo frames and books. Invest in wooden shelves to give your home a stylish new look and get extra storage space.
Additional kitchen shelves-Installing additional shelves is a simple and affordable way to achieve a clutter-free and great-looking kitchen. You get extra storage space for your utensils and other items. Plus, you make sure that they are right at your fingertips whenever you need them. Convenience in the kitchen is everything and with this idea, you get just that.
Practical kitchen basins-If you want to avoid the mess and clutter in your kitchen, one simple yet fantastic idea is to install a two-basin sink. Wash in one of them and neatly stack plates, etc. on the other. They also look incredibly stylish so your kitchen will look more visually pleasing.
May the mighty God make you all have tons of money and you don’t have to struggle at each and every point of time